Monday, July 09, 2007

My trip to West Virginia!




We just got home from a family vacation to West Virginia. I haven't been there for 7 years. All my mom's side of the family lives there. My Mom was born there. We used to go every year (sometimes a few times a year) to visit. Well, ever since my Grandma passed away in December of 1999, I haven't had a desire to go back. I decided to go and my Mom & Dad went too, as well as my husband and kids. We stayed with my aunt & uncle who own 200 acres on the Bluestone River. We had an absolute blast! We rode four wheelers all over, went fishing, ate waaaaaayyyyy to much of my aunt's yummy southern cookin', and I even managed to make it to the mall!! LOL! It was so nice being back there again. My kids are ready to pack up and move there!! My 7 year old daughter told me we just needed to go home and pick up Pepe and Rocky (our dogs), then we could just come right back! It was too cute! I swear, if it were easy to do, I probably would! LOL! Anyway... I'm back and rejuvenated! Hopefully some pretty cool stamp creations will be coming soon!

The first picture is a mountain view off the deck at my aunt & uncle's house. The second pic is my family sittin' on the back porch swing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun vacation! Love the pictures! You have a beautiful family!