Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I got tagged!

I got tagged… again!
I was tagged by Sencie.

I’m suppose to list 7 things about myself.
Tag 7 other bloggers and ask them to do the same.
Leave tagged bloggers a comment… letting them know they’ve been tagged.

I have no idea who I'm tagging yet, so I will go ahead and write 7 things about myself, then figure out who I am tagging, then I will just edit them in. So... here goes...

1. I just got home from a WONDERFUL family vacation in West Virginia. My kids had a super fun time, and I want to go back SO BAD!! We visited my family who own 200 acres of land on a mountain side. WOW!!

2. My favorite food is mexican anything! I love these little authenic mexican resturants around town.

3. My favorite new clothing line is Bitten by Sara Jessica Parker.

4. My baby is starting kindergarten next month!

5. My oldest son is starting middle school! AHHHH!!!

6. I will be 30 in less than a month! :(

7. Ummmm.... OK, I must be super boring..... I can't think of anything.... My favorite movie is Office Space.

7 people to tag? That is a lot! OK, I'm going to go search for some to tag!

No comments: