Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Little Birdie...


I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted anything on here! I've been HORRIBLE!! I am just now getting back into the swing of things since Christmas. I also have a new recruit! Welcome to my lil' group Mara! Well, I finally got my order from the new catty. I absolutely LOVE this A Little Birdie Told Me... set. So darned cute!! This is the first card I've made with it (and the only one so far). I paper pieced his little body and wing with the Prints Designer Series Paper in So Saffron, and Rose Red. Lots of layering with Basic Black and the designer paper makes the white really pop. I used dimensionals on the birdie layer as well. Purely Pomegranate is the color I used to make the card. Oh, I also used the Pumpkin Pie marker on his beak and legs. Fun-Fun!

No comments: