Monday, April 21, 2008

Enjoy Life... and Polka Dots!


OK, so I was just havin' a bit of fun with this one. I needed to come up with a card that used this set and used a jumbo wheel for the promo. I didn't have the jumbo wheel that went with the set so I settled for using the Rough Texture Jumbo Wheel for the background. I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch then I distressed the edges of the circles with the cutting kit distress tool. I used the Crafters Kit to punch the holes around the "enjoy". I then used the double circle punch to attach the turquoise ribbon, then used a turquoise brad in the center of the "O". Fairly easy, just a lot of different tools. Here is a list of the supplies I used...

  • stamps: Rough Texture Jumbo Wheel, Enjoy Every Moment
  • paper: Sahara Sand, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Whisper White
  • ink: Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Basic Black
  • accessories: turquoise grosgrain, turquoise brad, dimensionals, Crafter's Tool Kit, distressing tool, double circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch

No comments: