Friday, August 17, 2007

SCHOOL'S IN...


So I have been a horrible blogger lately! I am sooooo sorry!! I promise I will be better! All the kids are back in school and although that means I am back to work, I will make time for some stamping fun! My baby Nathan started kindergarten this year. My little Alyssa is now in second grade. My sweetie Caleb is now in middle school!! The first day of school was a really, really hard one for me. I think I cried the whole day! I have to share this picture of my baby Nathan as he got on the bus. He was so excited. I started to cry as he pulled away and I think he might have noticed. After the bus was on its way, Nate started to cry. He got in his backpack and ripped open the box of kleenex on the bus. His teacher told me he did calm down quick though once he got to school. I asked him when I picked him up why he opened his kleenex and he said, "Because I needed one..." When I asked him why he said, "Because I missed you." I'm starting to tear up now just typing about it. He is such a sweetie and now such a big boy!

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I just had the realization at the end of last year, with my youngest, that I'm experiencing the 'last' of all the 'firsts'. Yikes! My oldest is going into his sophomore year of college, my middle is a sophomore in high school (I'll blink and he'll be graduating!) and my youngest is in 4th grade this year. My how time flies! I know you already know but enjoy the time and go and do as much as you possibly can with them! :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that is so sweet!! My oldest graduated from college last May, and my youngest has completed one year of college so far. They grow up so fast! Enjoy every moment!! : )