Saturday, June 09, 2007

I got my new stuff!!



I got my order from the new Stampin' Up! 2007-2008 Preview Catalog! Here is my first card I made. I LOVE this new animal set called Zoofari. It comes with a monkey, snake, zebra, hippo, cheetah, and some chickies! This is such a versatile set. I made this card with my husband's best friend and his wife in mind. They are expecting a baby boy in September. Here are all the supplies I used...

Stamps: Zoofari, Everyday Flexible Phrases, In My Thoughts, Canvas, Pick A Petal

Cardstock: Prints Designer Series Paper (Soft Sky), Groovy Guava, and Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black, Groovy Guava, and Soft Sky

Accessories: Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

I first stamped the solid flower from Pick A Petal on the designer paper and cut that out. Then I stamped the cheetahs and cut them off, I cut their heads off too. I attached their head onto the flower, then attached the flower to their bodies! Super cute baby card huh?

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a cute card,love the cats and the colors you used.

Corie said...

Love what you did with this card. It is TOOOO cute.

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!!!