Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another Zoofari Card!


OK, so I think it is safe to say that so far this is my favorite set from the Preview Catty! I did this card for the Sketch Challenge 129. This one was rather simple. I didn't have a circle cutter so I just used the bottom of a coke can and the bottom of a brads container to cut my circles. They weren't perfect, so I just rouged up the edges with my distress tool. Pretty cool huh? Here are the supplies I used...
stamps: Zoofari, Best of Cluck, Noteworthy, Canvas
paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Blue Bayou, Basic Grey designer paper
ink: Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, So Saffron, Basic Black
accessories: distressing tool, dimensionals, brass hodgepodge piece, celery & white grosgrain ribbon, blender pen

1 comment:

Tandra said...

OOh I LOVE these birds! This card is great!! I am enjoying your blog!